Re: Boundaries of Time

In article <Xns97D8AA5ABCB3Fdaibhid@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Daibhid Ceanaideach <daibhidchenedelh@xxxxxxx> wrote:
The time: 04 Jun 2006. The place: rec.arts.drwho.moderated.
The speaker: "MHW" <pablo9us@xxxxxxxxx>

"Daibhid Ceanaideach" <daibhidchenedelh@xxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:Xns97D89412AFDEAdaibhid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry, Dave, but there's sweet FA in the current set-up
that says the Daleks and the Time Lords are now no longer a
proper part of the timeline, but there is 'evidence' that
suggests otherwise.

The defence rests. (Or am I the prosecution?)

Hmm. That's what I thought I was saying, in opposition to
Yads' theory that the absence of Time Lords in EoTW
contradicts their existence in Frontios.

Ther is a divergent in Time Lines. And if the Doctor was sucessful
in the Time Wars, the Daleks would have not escaped the Time Bomb.
--
Member - Liberal International
This is doctor@xxxxxxxxxx Ici doctor@xxxxxxxxxx

believed to be clean.

  • Re: Boundaries of Time
    ... interracted at a prior point in the current version of the timeline". ... I am not claiming that the Daleks have been erased ... the Daleks and Time Lords after the Time War? ... Point 2 means that a few higher races ...
    (rec.arts.drwho.moderated)
  • Re: Boundaries of Time
    ... them and the Time Lords from that point on? ... It would preclude the Doctor from meeting that Dalek in that time period. ... If the Daleks have not yet been ... The timeline can be changed. ...
    (rec.arts.drwho.moderated)
  • Re: Boundaries of Time
    ... that says the Daleks and the Time Lords are now no longer a ... proper part of the timeline, ... Yads' theory that the absence of Time Lords in EoTW ...
    (rec.arts.drwho.moderated)
  • Re: Time War
    ... I thought the Doctor erased the Daleks, ... caused the destruction of the Time Lords, ... personal timeline when they were not in normal space and time, ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: What do you want in season 3?
    ... McCoy's first script was meant for CB ... Next season, Remembrance of the Daleks. ... This did address Ace well. ... Beware Anti-Christ rising! ...
    (rec.arts.drwho.moderated)