Re: Boundaries of Time

In article <Xns97D8AA5ABCB3Fdaibhid@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Daibhid Ceanaideach <daibhidchenedelh@xxxxxxx> wrote:
The time: 04 Jun 2006. The place: rec.arts.drwho.moderated.
The speaker: "MHW" <pablo9us@xxxxxxxxx>

"Daibhid Ceanaideach" <daibhidchenedelh@xxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:Xns97D89412AFDEAdaibhid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry, Dave, but there's sweet FA in the current set-up
that says the Daleks and the Time Lords are now no longer a
proper part of the timeline, but there is 'evidence' that
suggests otherwise.

The defence rests. (Or am I the prosecution?)

Hmm. That's what I thought I was saying, in opposition to
Yads' theory that the absence of Time Lords in EoTW
contradicts their existence in Frontios.

Ther is a divergent in Time Lines. And if the Doctor was sucessful
in the Time Wars, the Daleks would have not escaped the Time Bomb.
--
Member - Liberal International
This is doctor@xxxxxxxxxx Ici doctor@xxxxxxxxxx

believed to be clean.