Re: Carsland (or is it Cars Land?)
- From: Lisa Cubbon <cubbon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 12:39:56 -0400
On 5/31/2012 11:17 AM, Rudeney wrote:
Lisa Cubbon<cubbon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:I don't know. Hitmen.... In Chicago you just get a thug to do your business. But you can bet I will be scouring the pictures from the opening looking for Admiral Boom. It would be really funny if we all knew her now?On 5/31/2012 10:28 AM, Debbi wrote:On 5/30/2012 6:56 PM, Laura Gilbreath wrote:Laura! Did you read that? She might be able to meet.. WOW.In article<jq579g$ne8$2@xxxxxxxxxx>, Debbi<aboom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And I will report back after the opening.
Boom, any idea where you might be at the opening? I will be there
covering it for AllEars (Deb Wills will be there, too) and would love to
meet you - I promise no photos, nor will I push for an interview!
Well, this might be one I can't duck out of - as a representative of the
team it would be my duty to interview on our behalf.
I don't have an assignment yet. I'll let you know when I do.
You do realize that if this actually happens, Keane will probably have a
meltdown. But at least it's Laura. Just imagine if it were me or Steve
that met her before Keane - he'd probably be hiring hitmen.
- Prev by Date: Squirrel brings monorail to a dead crawl
- Next by Date: Re: Squirrel brings monorail to a dead crawl
- Previous by thread: Re: Carsland (or is it Cars Land?)
- Next by thread: Re: Carsland (or is it Cars Land?)