Re: OT: St. Augustine
- From: BigBob <BlGB0B@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 10:23:30 -0800 (PST)
I almost forgot.
Another great thing to do is drive the Ormond Scenic Loop and Trail.
Instead of taking A1A to Route 40 (Granada Blvd.), you would take
Highbridge Road, cross the High Bridge across the Intracoastal
Waterway and drive through The Loop until it also brings you to Route
Another scenic, tree-covered route of environmental beauty (and it
doesn't cost anything or take you out-of-your-way).
This explains everything:
- Prev by Date: Update from Disney on status of Tokyo Disney etc.
- Next by Date: Re: TR - With the Grandkids - Day 1 of 7
- Previous by thread: Update from Disney on status of Tokyo Disney etc.
- Next by thread: Bay Lake Tower views.