Citizen - EW8690-53A - Fake Watch

Citizen - EW8690-53A Link : http://www.watchesprice.net/Citizen-EW8690-53A-6165.html
Fake Watches Home : http://www.watchesprice.net/
Fake Citizen Brands : http://www.watchesprice.net/Citizen-Watches.html

Fake Citizen - EW8690-53A --- one of best selling Fake watches, it is
crafted in high quality, please click image 'buy now' to buy this chic
but inexpensive Fake to save you a lot of money .

Citizen - EW8690-53A Description:

Classically elegant lines matched to the latest technology from the
Citizen Eco-Drive collection... casual contemporary women's watch
shines in lustrous stainless steel. High-tech watch is powered by the
sun or any other light source and will never require a new battery.
Perfectly round polished steel case is presented on the polished steel
link bracelet. Integrated bezel frames the white dial with silver
colored hands and hour markers. Scratch resistant mineral crystal.
Water resistant. Bracelet has a push-button clasp for added
convenience. Case is 20mm in diameter and 6mm thick.

Citizen - EW8690-53A Details:

Watches-Price Sales Rank: #35604 in Watches

Brand: Citizen
Band material: stainless-steel
Bezel material: stainless-steel
Case material: stainless-steel
Clasp type: Push-button-clasps
Dial color: white
Dial window material: mineral
Movement type: solar
Water-resistant to 30 meters

Thank you for choosing www.watchesprice.net as your reliable dealer of
quality waches including Citizen - EW8690-53A . we guarantee every
watch you receive will be exact watch you ordered. Each watch sold
enjoy one year Warranty for free repair. Every order from
watchesprice.net is shipped via EMS, the customer is responsible for
the shipping fee on the first order, but since the second watch you
buy from our site, the shipping cost is free. Please note that If the
total amount of payment is over $600(USD), the customer is required to
contact our customer service before sending the money in case failed
payment. If you have any other questions please check our other pages
or feel free to email us by service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Cheapest Citizen
- EW8690-53A

The Same Citizen Series :

Citizen - EW919450D (Size: women) :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Citizen-EW919450D-Size--women-6166.html

Citizen 100M Black Dial (Women's Watch) :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Citizen-100M-Black-Dial-Womens-Watch-6167.html

Citizen Brown Leather Strap Stainless Steel Yellow Plate (Women's
Watch) :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Citizen-Brown-Leather-Strap-Stainless-Steel-Yellow-Plate-Womens-Watch-6168.html

Citizen Chronograph Blue Dial (Women's Watch) :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Citizen-Chronograph-Blue-Dial-Womens-Watch-6169.html

Citizen Chronograph Green Dial (Women's Watch) :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Citizen-Chronograph-Green-Dial-Womens-Watch-6170.html

Citizen Chronograph Leather Strap (Women's Watch) :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Citizen-Chronograph-Leather-Strap-Womens-Watch-6171.html

Citizen Ciena Eco-Drive Ladies Watch EG2100-55E :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Citizen-Ciena-Eco-Drive-Ladies-Watch-EG2100-55E-6172.html

Citizen Eco Drive Ladies Stilleto (Women's Watch) :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Citizen-Eco-Drive-Ladies-Stilleto-Womens-Watch-6173.html

Citizen Eco Drive Ladies Stilleto (Women's Watch) :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Citizen-Eco-Drive-Ladies-Stilleto-Womens-Watch-6174.html

Citizen Eco Drive Ladies Stilleto (Women's Watch) :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Citizen-Eco-Drive-Ladies-Stilleto-Womens-Watch-6175.html

Citizen Eco Drive Ladies Stilleto (Women's Watch) :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Citizen-Eco-Drive-Ladies-Stilleto-Womens-Watch-6176.html

Citizen Eco Drive Ladies Stilleto (Women's Watch) :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Citizen-Eco-Drive-Ladies-Stilleto-Womens-Watch-6177.html