The Phantom 20 June 2012

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/artsandliving/comics/king_phantom.html?name=Phantom
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/artsandliving/comics/king.html?name=Phantom&date=20120620
When Victor first expressed concern for his son, today's strip was my
very first thought -- so how come the Phantom didn't think of it?

Or has he got Ernesto stashed somewhere else?

<leafs back> that sure looks as though he is in his own home.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net

  • Re: The Phantom 20 June 2012
    ... Joy Beeson wrote: ... When Victor first expressed concern for his son, today's strip was my ... Bring back Savarna! ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: The Phantom 20 June 2012
    ... When Victor first expressed concern for his son, today's strip was my ... Victor's son is in on at least part of the plan. ... Phantom needed him at home, to disable the home security system to let Phantom in. ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: Shermans Lagoons current arc and the NOAA
    ... ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ted Nolan <tednolan>) wrote: ... Joy Beeson wrote: ... it's unjust in the strip by the strips own logic. ... Sherman has eaten ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: Things we remember...
    ... The Lil' Abner comic strip (now being re-run in fits and starts on ... in which Daisy Mae weeps bitterly because she can't afford to dress ... two pairs of party slippers, three pairs of sandals, and special shoes ... joy beeson at comcast dot net ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Shermans Lagoons current arc and the NOAA
    ... Joy Beeson wrote: ... it's unjust in the strip by the strips own logic. ... Sherman has eaten ... many speaking characters, and is a multiple "man-eater" as well. ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)