Nermal makes appearance in _Barney Google_ (20 June)

All right, but it *is* a rarity seeing him turn up anymore.

http://www.gocomics.com/garfield/2012/06/20

--
http://nebusresearch.wordpress.com/ Joseph Nebus
Current Entry: Getting This Existence Thing Straight http://wp.me/p1RYhY-hi

  • Incidental Comics does the impossible again (20 June)
    ... Grant Snider actually makes a Brutalist building that looks kind ... Current Entry: Getting This Existence Thing Straight http://wp.me/p1RYhY-hi ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: What?
    ... straight, boy. ... I am the true champion of all existence! ... Discovered Mike Hunt's cunt. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: What?
    ... straight, boy. ... I am the true champion of all existence! ... Discovered Mike Hunt's cunt. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Trap which sub/func triggered the error
    ... I came accross an article or entry that covered this issue and cannot ... find it anymore. ... I would like to know how I can trap in my error reporting message ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: What?
    ... You oughta wait here and I'll set What? ... straight, boy. ... I am the true champion of all existence! ...
    (alt.2600)