Hmm.. Doonesbury 19 June: Did Trudeau slip

http://doonesbury.slate.com/strip/archive/2012/6/19

some bad "bedroom front" advice by his editors?
--
------
columbiaclosings.com

  • Re: Style hammering...
    ... go find your favorite novel and start ... the current publishing environment. ... advice I am still targetting my writing to the editors. ... But IMO FWIW you are more likely to be successful with editors if you ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: _Iron Crowned_ (Dark Swan, Book 3) by Richelle Mead (3/5)
    ... and feared Storm King of the fairy realm, ... "What's not in Columbia anymore stays in Vegas"? ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Where Can I Find Boot Socks?
    ... which leads me to believe you thought ... Since you've been here since 1996, doling out "good advice," how many people ... *don't hang here anymore. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: Jochums RCOA Pastoral Symphony
    ... But as soon as I heard Bruno Walter's Columbia ... Symphony version I was converted to his way with the music. ... It's not very likely that "Polluter"'s advice was something serious. ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Real Steel is based on what short story?
    ... called Steel which is based on a 1950s short story. ... What's not in Columbia anymore.. ... A list of his most notable work is too long ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)