I've got to hold my breath (Mark Trail, 16 June)

``I've got to hold my breath and try to make it to the shore!
If only there were some way to have a thought without immediately
saying it aloud!''

http://content.comicskingdom.net/Mark_Trail/Mark_Trail.20120616.gif

--
http://nebusresearch.wordpress.com/ Joseph Nebus
Current Entry: What I Call Some Impossible Logic ... http://wp.me/p1RYhY-he

  • Re: Macca In Washington DC..
    ... go back to holding your breath. ... Are you angry that all those names are "under-capitalized"? ... It kills you that I really don't care, ... All along I've been saying that ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Could this be where it all starts??
    ... The Voices Inside My Head keep saying De Do Do Do De Da Da Da, and Every Breath You Take leaves me Driven to Tears. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: FREEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
    ... Boiled football leather! ... Dog ... So you're saying that next year Auburn will paint their faces blue and ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Careful where you park that RV
    ... In today's paper the owner was quoted as saying he had plugged a shore ... power cord into the outside hook-up on the RV, ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: THE TRUE MESSAGE OF JESUS CHRIST
    ... These bigots are all over me and like I keep saying - SHOW ... Errrr, pretty much every post you make. ... amazing you have enough brain cells to breath. ... Luckily we evolved enough brain cells so breathing is not a problem. ...
    (rec.audio.pro)