Also, get some reading glasses (Freshly Squeezed, 16 May)

Uh,yeah, the season is young and the extremes of the first
36 games will surely be rounded off given there's eighty percent of
the season yet to go, but, man, the Padres are 13-24. That's getting
almost into Cubs territory. Fom the *wrong* side.

http://www.gocomics.com/freshlysqueezed/2012/05/16

--
http://nebusresearch.wordpress.com/ Joseph Nebus
Current Entry: Why A Line Doesn't Have An Equation http://wp.me/p1RYhY-dY

  • Re: What suggestions/changes do you have to make Pinball Expo better next year?
    ... you raised the entry fee to $10.00 per entry for A division but cut the ... dont remember the exact money numbers from c divison). ... with all of the extra tournament hours now, ... games, not attend seminars or other things like that. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: 2008 Rochester NY Game Room Show Comments???
    ... right up and got my first entry and there was still a 1/2 hour delay ... "lineing up" for games. ...   All it will do is cause you to be forced to stay in the area ...   1 - most players ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Thanks for all the great memories Allentown, from the P3 Staff
    ... At $20 a entry, I see absolutely no contest what is the ... tournament perspective, not just what's good for me/the individual ... player behind each game, thats how narrow our space is. ... kinda hard to get players on games. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: What suggestions/changes do you have to make Pinball Expo better next year?
    ... you raised the entry fee to $10.00 per entry for A division but cut the ... dont remember the exact money numbers from c divison). ... day hall entry, which you otherwise would not get if we were not there. ... games, not attend seminars or other things like that. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: PAPA suggestions
    ... At PAPA, an "entry" is five games, played consecutively, that all ... Players can be forced into A or B Division by past ...
    (rec.games.pinball)