Re: Happy New Year from Solange and me
- From: Bobcat <bob_catt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 03:07:01 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 4, 9:58 am, Bobcat <bob_c...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oh, you bilingual Canadians! Thanks for the message, which I managed
Bobcat (monolingual Canadian)
On Jan 4, 6:10 pm, "peter...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racss...@xxxxxxxxx>
I thought that anglophone Canadians who didn't also speak French also
So, you're not from the prairies either?
Fine, but if you were from BC, you'd also speak Mandarin.
What the hell kind of Canadian are you, anyway?
LOL! An Ontarian. I live in Toronto which means I should also speak
Mandarin, Italian, Greek, Hindi, Urdu, Polish, German - over 100
languages in all. But I don't.
- Prev by Date: Re: Lucky Cow ending February 2
- Next by Date: Re: Gimel: "For nobody but a logger, sir, stirs coffee with his thumb."
- Previous by thread: Re: Happy New Year from Solange and me
- Next by thread: Raleigh News & Observer comics poll results and fallout