As of July 25, 2007

Dilbert
Peanuts Classics (1960s reruns)
Non Sequitur
Doonesbury
Blondie
Sherman's Lagoon
Frank & Ernest
PC and Pixel (is this the only paper to run this strip?)
Jump Start
Mallard Fillmore
Overboard
Cathy
Zits
For Better or For Worse
Rhymes with Orange
Pearls Before Swine
Adam @ Home
Sally Forth
Luann
Rex Morgan
Duplex
Pickles
Rose is Rose
The Piranha Club
Garfield
Quigmans
Family Circus
Dennis the Menace
Baby Blues
Monty
Pardon My Planet (the strip version)

  • Re: Comic Strip Index Retro - Philadelphia, 1981
    ... This list is from my memory. ... Eggheads (Bil Keane strip) ... Inc. (Pat Brady before Rose is Rose) ... The Bulletin folded two months later, on January 29, 1982. ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: Strips you hate but read anyway
    ... recall that I used to read against my better judgement were Cathy and Rose ... strip, but Grandpa always saves the day. ... their table was ready she would holler out "Donner party, ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Birmingham News Historical Comics Index, 1980s
    ... In April, they dropped the Star Wars adventure strip, which had been going ... Muppets,Guy and Brad Gilchrist,King Features Syndicate ... strips through the magic of compression, adding Rose Is Rose and Mother ... point where there's a reason to think about them; ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: Open Letter to Brooke McEldowney
    ... because it isn't a setup/punchline type of strip, ... reader to take a little time and not just learn who the characters ... I suspect those who were also reading ... replaced Peanuts with "Rose is Rose," and, when we ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)