Re: Brant Parker - RIP
- From: "Peter B. Steiger" <see.sig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 18 Apr 2007 15:30:28 GMT
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 14:37:51 +0000, Paul Ciszek sez:
There is anecdotal evidence of old people "holding on" for a particular
anniversary, then "letting go". I have no idea how much validity these
anecdotes may have.
George Burns died about six weeks after his 100th birthday.
Peter B. Steiger
If you must reply by email, you can reach me by placing zeroes
where you see stars: wypbs_**2 at steigerfamily.com.
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Johnny Hart - RIP
- Next by Date: Re: FBOFW (April 18)
- Previous by thread: Re: Brant Parker - RIP
- Next by thread: Re: Brant Parker - RIP