Re: FBOFW 04/01 - An observation

Recklessly refusing to invoke the Fifth Amendment, on 1 Apr 2007
11:16:07 -0700, "Der Tschonnie" <johnmarquette@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

April is celebrating her 16th birthday today. If you subtract nine
months, she was conceived on...

CANADA DAY.

Oh dear.

So the fireworks that night weren't just at City Hall!

ronnie
"The very deaf, as I am, hear the most astounding things all
round them, which have not, in fact, been said." - Henry Green
* remove mycollar to reply *
* http://www.hearingloss.blogspot.com *

  • Re: Frame bending in Pib
    ... Recklessly refusing to invoke the Fifth Amendment, ... remember ever reading it. ... Henry's post in which he claimed you can be executed in Canada ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: Washington Post Comics
    ... Recklessly refusing to invoke the Fifth Amendment, ... is better than Canada, okay maybe it was a tranplanted ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: Cartoons cause attacks, threats against EU, Denmark, Norway
    ... Recklessly refusing to invoke the Fifth Amendment, ... Someday I'll find out what I'm not invoking here. ... It's a reference to the Fifth Amendment to the United States ... Germany and the Holocaust for the Inquisition. ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: which book to purchase
    ... Where can I find this fine book in Canada? ... We have Chapters to get books ... Does Passfire sell in Canada? ... professional fireworks from simple fountains through ...
    (rec.pyrotechnics)
  • Re: LA Daily News bringing back comics
    ... Recklessly refusing to invoke the Fifth Amendment, on Mon, 23 Jul 2007 ... Winkerbean (at least they brought it back, ... and in San Antonio) and Mallard Fillmore. ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)