Re: A Luann prediction
- From: Paul <PSSawyer.does.not.want.spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 17:32:53 +0000 (UTC)
Welmoed Sisson <welmoed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 09:42:51 -0700, Antonio E. Gonzalez
On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 08:43:35 -0400, Welmoed Sisson
She's making such a fuss over clothes, I foresee she will be riding
the firetruck wearing a full turnout.
Ummm, "full turnout"?!
I think it's the right term? Fully loaded with the big baggy pants,
jacket, helmet, gloves, boots... i.e. completely camouflaged and
Yes, a full set of turnout gear, probably because of "insurance" or state
or department regulations... We insist for training, but not always for
parades. They may likely get a call during the parade also, if it's
anything like real life.
For a fair time -- http://strathamfair.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Now it's not just those monthly FBOFW letters ...
- Next by Date: Re: Mallard Fillmore 7/2: FIREWORKS, Hot Dogs, Beer, etc.?!
- Previous by thread: Re: A Luann prediction
- Next by thread: Re: FBOFW (7-2)