Albuquerque Journal comics page lineup

For D. D. Degg (and anyone else who cares), courtesy of a too-short
trip I just returned from...

Albuquerque Journal (Wednesday, August 31):
Main comics page (Sports section - D7)...

Brevity
Close to Home
Dennis the Menace
Bizarro
Peanuts (1992)
Marvin
Red & Rover
Crock
Bound & Gagged
Luann
Lola
Baby Blues
Hagar the Horrible
B.C.
Foxtrot
Baldo
Blondie
9 Chickweed Lane
Shoe
Hi and Lois
Zits
Agnes
Annie
Gasoline Alley

(Page C2 - not sure of the actual name of the section because C1 was
being used for additional Katrina-related photos)...

Funky Winkerbean
Ziggy

--
Jim Ellwanger <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
<http://www.ellwanger.tv> welcomes you daily.

  • Re: Trip Pictures...Hey Frank
    ... >> Providing that there is anyone who really cares, ... >> Frank Tabor ... >I saw your trip pics and wished I _could_ have enlarged some for a better ... free and it's a Yahoo company. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Trip Pictures...Hey Frank
    ... > Providing that there is anyone who really cares, ... > Frank Tabor ... I saw your trip pics and wished I _could_ have enlarged some for a better ... free and it's a Yahoo company. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: The 2008 Official Unoffical AVLV Soiree Weekend Show/Dinner
    ... DO EVERTHING THE MAN CARES TO DO!!! ... PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE PICTURES AND ... TRIP REPORT!!! ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: What I Saw in Iraq
    ... (Deathless prose snipped for brevity) ... Who cares what the Senator from Tel Aviv thinks? ... Since his departure from his Senatorial Democratic colleagues over their withdrawn endorsement for America's shameful Iraqi misadventure, he's lost more support than a bridge abutment made of sand during a downpour. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • FS in Phx (not by me): Joust--$500!!!!
    ... I just made the trip to check out a Craigslist ad. Joust for $500? ... Who cares at that price? ...
    (rec.games.pinball)