Re: Generation M
- From: Jeremy Henderson <hellpop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 01:03:29 -0500
On 11 Dec 2005 05:19:47 GMT, Dan McEwen <ferroboy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>"spaceboi" <spaceboysaturn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
>> I didn't read this. So is Chamber dead?
>> Is Jubilee next?
>I didn't read it, either, but you can extrapolate based on powers.
>Chamber *should* die without his powers since he has a gaping hole in
>his throat and his insides were apparently hollowed out by energy.
>Jubilee has no reason to die since her life was in now way dependent
>upon her powers.
Based on the end of Generation M, she could very well end up dead
through other means.
- Prev by Date: Re: Generation M
- Next by Date: Re: Is it just me or........
- Previous by thread: Re: Generation M
- Next by thread: Re: Generation M