Re: Did They Already Do a Secret Invasion
- From: "Magnus, Robot Fighter" <Me@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:55:23 -0500
On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 00:01:14 -0700, Anim8rFSK <ANIM8Rfsk@xxxxxxx>
In article <g2mha41ugi1kcr07n7va6n980a0kdrf2nm@xxxxxxx>,
grinningdemon <grinningdemon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 11:33:47 -0700, "Kenneth M. Lin"
Like more than twenty years ago? Dire Wraiths? Rom the Space Knight? This
has got to be the best toy-tie-in comics and I highly doubt that the toy
itself sold very well. The current S.I. would have worked so well if it
were Dire Wraiths finding a way to escape the Limbo and plot revenge against
Earth. Think about it. Dire Wraiths pracitced magics and nobody ever
developed a way to detect them the last time.
DC did Secret Invasion back in the 80s using the Manhunters instead of
Skrulls...it was called Millennium and I'm sure it's no coincidence
that it was just released in trade paperback (for the first time, I
Man, I hated that. I want Laurel Kent back!
Back when there was actual tight editorial control and crossover
events worked....personally I like the Suicide Squads involvement.
- Prev by Date: Re: Did They Already Do a Secret Invasion
- Next by Date: run your car with water
- Previous by thread: Re: Did They Already Do a Secret Invasion
- Next by thread: The Dragons Two