Re: Legion of 3 Worlds - Earth-247
- From: Hal Shipman <hal.shipmanNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 22:34:17 -0600
On Thu, 5 Feb 2009 09:09:40 -0500, "Syvyn11" <robhorine711@xxxxxxxxx>
"Michael" <thisspace@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
YKW (ad hoc) wrote:
Anlatt the Builder <tirhuan@xxxxxxx> wrote in
[Nobody can seriously call that a spoiler]
Are they kidding me?
It's like they really don't WANT us to understand anything about the
DCU. "Embrace the contradictions...!"
That was its designation in INFINITE CRISIS. Before it was smashed. And
then got better. My head hurts. I need Grant's dealer's phone number.
(And, to think, =Geoff's= the one who wrote both stories...)
I was thinking that Earth-247 is a pre-52 designation and that that
particular LSH's place in the 52 isn't set yet.
It kinda goes along with the statement in InfC that Breach, Kyle Rayner
and other particular heroes would've been from Earth-8 if not for the CoIE
merging all the worlds into one.
To me it just means that the DNA LSH and the just-ended
Waid/Kitson-created LSH haven't been assigned worlds in the 52 yet.
Or when Alex Luthor brought back the entire multiverse in Infinite Crisis
and Luthor started to destroy earths, Earth-247 was one of those.
No, Michael's right. There were only 52 following Infinite Crisis.
So even if they had been from Earth-247 (which they actually weren't -
they ended up there AFTER they got lost in the void), after IC, they
would have been from Earth 1 through 50 (51's future being accounted
for in Final Crisis). It could have been the same as 247, but it
would have had to be renumbered.
I don't wear no Stetson
But I'm willing to bet, son
That I'm as big a Texan as you are
- Robert Earl Keen, "Amarillo Highway"
- Prev by Date: Re: Final Crisis & Faces of Evil: Black Adam - will the real [name removed] please stand up! (possible Spoilers)
- Next by Date: Re: Hush as Bruce Wayne (Final Crisis 6 spoiler)
- Previous by thread: Re: Legion of 3 Worlds - Earth-247
- Next by thread: Re: Legion of 3 Worlds - Earth-247