Re: OMG! FC #7!
- From: Joe Sewell <ultrajoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 22:10:20 -0500
In article <q9v8o45sdhsbu0fhdasj4f9qrfes62fh9l@xxxxxxx>,
Lilith <lilith@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 08:51:06 +0000, Rob Hansen
On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 18:14:25 -0500, Joe Sewell <ultrajoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I couldn't stand Doom Patrol during its Vertigo days
I still regard that as one of the most amazing comicbook runs I've
ever read - just brilliant, brilliant stuff. But I couldn't make sense
of FINAL CRISIS #7 at all. To me, this is Morrison's equivalent of
Miller's DARK KNIGHT sequel.
Let's ship them both off to Earth 51 and regard it as our Australia.
Except that I have friends in Australia.
How's about shipping them off to where the old Earth-Two was?
Once he was a simple Continuity Janitor, working for the Legion of Wanking
Fanboys. Then a bolt of British arrogance strikes!
Ordinary Joe is transformed into ... THE ANTI-MORRISON!
Proud to be <PLONK>ed by OM since 1/6/2009
- Prev by Date: Re: OMG! FC #7!
- Next by Date: Re: Hush as Bruce Wayne (Final Crisis 6 spoiler)
- Previous by thread: Re: OMG! FC #7!
- Next by thread: Re: OMG! FC #7!