Re: OMG! FC #7!
- From: Dan McEwen <ferroboy@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 21:09:18 +0000 (UTC)
Rob Hansen <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 18:14:25 -0500, Joe Sewell
I couldn't stand Doom Patrol during its Vertigo days
I still regard that as one of the most amazing comicbook runs I've
ever read - just brilliant, brilliant stuff. But I couldn't make
sense of FINAL CRISIS #7 at all. To me, this is Morrison's
equivalent of Miller's DARK KNIGHT sequel.
I feel the same. Lots of stuff apparently happened in FC but we
don't know what most of it was. We don't know what the real threat
was, why it was a threat or what's changed as a result of defeating
it. How was Mandrakk really a threat? And is the new Metron one of
- Prev by Date: Re: OMG! FC #7!
- Next by Date: Re: OMG! FC #7!
- Previous by thread: Re: OMG! FC #7!
- Next by thread: Re: OMG! FC #7!