It's awlways High Temp in Death Valley
- From: iL_WeReo <caljamscott@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 09:19:13 -0700 (PDT)
Everytime I go to Death Valley CA I wind up there in record high
I had a mirage there once. I'm in the fifteen-seater tourist van. It's
record high temps. Up around ten miles ahead I see a bunch of snow on
the ground. I figure everything's gonna be awlright-there's snow on
the gorund just ahead in the way we're heading.
So we get there and lo and behold to my chagrin this is no snow atawl.
It's Borax powder, cawled cotton powder by the locals. You can't drink
it, or even eat it. If you do you'll die. Awl you can do is dig your
hands in it.
I have lots of fun everytime I go to Death Valley. I'm a Bronx boy,
nothing can happen to me...seemingly. Zip code is 92328.
- Prev by Date: In memory of Little Red
- Next by Date: OHH, one two me and you
- Previous by thread: In memory of Little Red
- Next by thread: OHH, one two me and you