Re: Zatch Bell - "Lady Susan"

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 02:13:03 -0500, aj153@xxxxxx (David Watson) wrote:

Antonio E. Gonzalez wrote:
Boy, that "Lady Susan" sure had big . . . stars! I had no idea
such big . . . stars could be allowed on a Y7 show . . .

Hmm? Is that wat the dub renamed Big Boin as? And yes, that name means
exactly what you think.

Hmmm, would she happen to be in your . . . wow, can't find her!
She too small (role-wise, obviously) to make it to your Being Up Front
site?!

--
- ReFlex 76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot
girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between
looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

  • Re: Zatch Bell - "Lady Susan"
    ... Hmm? ... Is that wat the dub renamed Big Boin as? ... Hmmm, would she happen to be in your. ... I did a bit of research and, yep--Big Boin got a name change. ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • Re: Internet gateway
    ... Bit Twister wrote: ... > Hmmm, let's see ... hmm... ... weaknesses in the software. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Spoolchickler.
    ... > I feel offended when my spoilchuckler tells me I've mis-spelt 'Hmmm', ... > should correct it to 'Hmm'. ... Dunno, but this fancy wireless keyboard has a bad habit of repeaaaaaating ...
    (uk.misc)
  • Re: Volhards Canine Personality Test
    ... Janet Boss spoke these words of wisdom in ... Hmm likes my firefox ... hmmm - i filled it out, clicked on "score me" and it sat there like a ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: IBL update?
    ... >> Proof that you agree with me that I said he works for Google. ... >Hmm, you never said he works for Google:-) ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)