Re: Zatch Bell - "Lady Susan"

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 02:13:03 -0500, aj153@xxxxxx (David Watson) wrote:

Antonio E. Gonzalez wrote:
Boy, that "Lady Susan" sure had big . . . stars! I had no idea
such big . . . stars could be allowed on a Y7 show . . .

Hmm? Is that wat the dub renamed Big Boin as? And yes, that name means
exactly what you think.

Hmmm, would she happen to be in your . . . wow, can't find her!
She too small (role-wise, obviously) to make it to your Being Up Front
site?!

--
- ReFlex 76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot
girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between
looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"
.