Re: Where should these anime go?
- From: Daniel Rudy <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 12:10:01 GMT
At about the time of 8/1/2005 9:23 PM, Abraham Evangelista (afedaken)
stated the following:
> On 1 Aug 2005 18:19:25 -0700, "Hand-of-Omega"
> <handofomega@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>Tea Society of a Witch
> They made an anime of this? And if so, it'd be H, right? Which puts
> it clearly out of CN territory. Considering it's lolilicious content,
> I couldn't see it being licensed in the U.S. at all.
Apparently it is licensed in the US...Well the DVD is Region 1...I
didn't read the description.
Plus I remember a few years ago there was a Supreme Court ruling that
lolilita animation is not illegal in the US because it does not depict
real people. Or something like that...
Email address has been encoded to reduce spam.
Remove all numbers, then remove invalid, email, no, and spam to reply.
- Prev by Date: Re: An this year's winner of the Adult Swim jailbait award goes to...
- Next by Date: Re: Looking for anime with "real" relationships
- Previous by thread: Re: Where should these anime go?
- Next by thread: Re: Where should these anime go?