Re: PING G Patterson:Old Thread Follow-Up
- From: "Pszemol" <Pszemol@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 17:34:37 -0500
"StringerBell" <StringerBell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:xZFNg.33$jK.29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for your informative help.
Its just that I got the stuff as a birthday present
(you know you have a good marriage when your wife gives you Bacteria as a gift! :)
The whole reason that my tank snowballed into a
Live-Rock project is because I really couldnt
reconcile myself to just dump the stuff in the Aquarium and throw Tangs in the next day like the LFS dude suggested.
So I have it and dont want it to go to waste. Actually I guess I really do want it to go to waste :)
(Lord forgive me for that one)
You do not really need to use this stuff with live rock.
Keep it refridgerated for the time you need to make up
a quarantine tank quickly with a sponge filter or something.
- Prev by Date: Re: PING G Patterson:Old Thread Follow-Up
- Next by Date: Re: where is dead rock?
- Previous by thread: Re: PING G Patterson:Old Thread Follow-Up
- Next by thread: TetraTest pH