Re: How old is my baby oscar

"Beano" <s370782@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1128735665.239614.168090@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wow! I have decided I like discus, but I don't think I'll attempt
> discus until I retire - and I'm only 25 now, so I've got a while to
> learn about them properly. I hear they are particularly touchy fish.
> And expensive. So I'll keep a few oscars in the meantime, then I might
> try discus.

Discus are not as fragile as their reputation might suggest, but they are
not for beginners either (too expensive to make mistakes with). In any
case, they sure eat a lot less than Oscars ;~).
--
www.NetMax.tk

  • Re: How old is my baby oscar
    ... I have decided I like discus, but I don't think I'll attempt ... discus until I retire - and I'm only 25 now, so I've got a while to ... So I'll keep a few oscars in the meantime, ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids)
  • Re: 1995 Discus B For Sale
    ... Hey Brian is this the Discus with the high powered relief system? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)
  • Re: Duplicating OS from one HD to another.
    ... I would like to discus this further with you ... Richard, ... Hans-Georg ... Prev by Date: ...
  • discus - possible HITH
    ... I bought 7 discus 2 weeks ago. ... The reset ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc)