The Bakelite family tragedy

Maybe you know about this, or don't....but it's profoundly interesting
and disturbing. The film opens soon, and the book's been out awhile.

Long story at this link
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9E06E0DD1538F93BA15754C0A963948260

(If you have to register to read it, use a throwaway email address --
I don't know if the New York Times is a spammer....I've never noticed
it.)

  • Re: The Bakelite family tragedy
    ... and disturbing. ... The film opens soon, and the book's been out awhile. ... Never worry about having to register again. ...
    (rec.antiques)
  • Re: OT: Poll - Most Disturbing Book Youve Read
    ... It took me awhile to think of a book because I try not to remember the ... disturbing ones. ... I think that The Bell Jar was one of the most ... months afterwards. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)