Dream Tree

Couple of years ago in a flea market I found a very attractive tree
(4inch tall) made of brass. The leaves are brass/gold color foil and
sitting on copper wires that meet to be twisted into a trunk. On the
bottom of the tree this is the information:

"DREAM TREE"
It doesn't do anything, just sits there looking pretty.
AN ORIGINAL DREAM TREE
Registration no. 8 00 20846
Registered trademark of
J. E. TRAMEL, P.O. BOX 585, Baton Rouge, LA 70821

So far I have seen only 2 others displayed in restaurants. I can't find
any information on it on the internet.

Can someone tell me more information of this tree and if it has any
value?

Thank you.

  • Re: Back home..all is well
    ... I had two doe literally step over my legs as I was sitting on the ground up against a tree. ... I used to do a lot of squirrel hunting when I was younger. ... I've sneaked right up on big bucks taking a snooze behind a log, watched flying squirrels zooming from tree to tree and sapsuckers sitting on my shoes. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: What Birds Are In Your Yard Today?
    ... I saw lots of cardinals, lots of Blue Jays, a few ... 2 Flickers and 2 Yellow Belllied Sapsuckers sitting in the ... tree, lots of Crows, 2 Eurasian Collared Doves that seem to live here ... Titmice, Carolina Chickadees, Carolina Wrens, Mocking Birds, Some sort ...
    (rec.birds)
  • Re: OT: Lessons
    ... A crow was sitting on a tree, ... the rabbit sat on the ground ... When the body was first made, all the parts wanted to be Boss. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)