Support me to help free Sarabjit, Salman Khan urges Pakistanis

Mumbai: Bollywood actor Salman Khan has urged the people of Pakistan to help him in efforts to free Sarabjit Singh, the Indian who is on death row in the neighboring country.

http://post.jagran.com/support-me-to-help-free-sarabjit-salman-khan-urges-pakistanis-1340957561

  • India ousted from world cup - fails to reach even semi final
    ... Shining India, the largest cricket playing nation has been ousted out ... of Australia at the Centurion ground in South Africa, Indian Minister ... ‘We know there is no way Pakistan would have lost to Australia after ... Home Affairs minister P Chidambaram had talked of Lashkar-e- ...
    (soc.culture.pakistan)
  • Re: India ousted from world cup - fails to reach even semi final
    ... of Australia at the Centurion ground in South Africa, Indian Minister ... ‘We know there is no way Pakistan would have lost to Australia after ... Home Affairs minister P Chidambaram had talked of Lashkar-e- ...
    (soc.culture.pakistan)
  • India - South Asian Don
    ... were partially planned in Pakistan. ... including India were used for Mumbai attacks. ... It means that Indian agencies failed to ascertain the ... nationalities of culprits took part in Mumbai attack. ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • India - South Asian Don
    ... were partially planned in Pakistan. ... including India were used for Mumbai attacks. ... It means that Indian agencies failed to ascertain the ... nationalities of culprits took part in Mumbai attack. ...
    (soc.culture.pakistan.politics)
  • India - South Asian Don
    ... were partially planned in Pakistan. ... including India were used for Mumbai attacks. ... It means that Indian agencies failed to ascertain the ... nationalities of culprits took part in Mumbai attack. ...
    (talk.politics.misc)