[slrn] "Process this MIME article with metamail?" (on debian)

This prompt appears quite often on gmane groups. The standard Debian
repositories do not list a "metamail" package.

Can anyone recommend something comparable?

  • Re: [slrn] "Process this MIME article with metamail?" (on debian)
    ... repositories do not list a "metamail" package. ... Can anyone recommend something comparable? ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: Fedora needs more evangelism for repositories
    ... As for writing a document on why users should use repositories vs ... I think there are times when downloading and installing a package ... using fedora apt/yum repositories more practical. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: [opensuse] a second GNOME damage after update
    ... As long as the openSUSE Kolab site only lists 10.3 as tested OS, I don't want to upgrade. ... my understanding this should be a bug because no already installed package can be dependent from a new package and prevent it from being installed. ... I would prefer to have access to the repositories what are also available for YaST. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: First multi-file/package prog with lispworks personal edition on windows
    ... I recommend breaking the above form off into a separate file. ... who uses this package might want to be able to load the package ... To load multiple file projects semi-painfully use mk::defsystem or ASDF. ... "Algebra is the metaphysics of arithmetic." ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Fedora needs more evangelism for repositories
    ... I've been using Debian since Dec 1998, and only Debian until now that ... I'm giving Fedora a shot for various reasons. ... I've refused to try anything else that doesn't support repositories. ... already populated by the rpm package -- or what is needed to add to your ...
    (Fedora)