Facebook names Sheryl Sandberg as first woman director

New York: Facebook has named its Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg as a member of its Board of Directors, making her the first woman director in the eight-year-old social network company.

http://post.jagran.com/facebook-names-sheryl-sandberg-as-first-woman-director-1340686550

  • Complaint Letter to UAL CEO
    ... early morning United flight out of Jackson on October 2, ... my family members had to stand in line ... Mr. Mark Bathurst, Member, Board of Directors ...
    (rec.travel.air)
  • Re: Complaint Letter to UAL CEO
    ... I am writing to inform you of the treatment my family received from United ... early morning United flight out of Jackson on October 2, ... Mr. Mark Bathurst, Member, Board of Directors ...
    (rec.travel.air)
  • Re: IJA Can of Worms
    ... Dave, ... From IJA Bylaws: ... Directors, that any member ... Directors and disseminated to its ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • Re: Tesco Shares Fiddle - Noel Robber-Bobbins
    ... Bobbins is not a member of the Tesco main board where the decision to ... The decision to issue a profits warning or make an announcement ... through the exchange is made be the board of directors and this guy ... that does not involve buying or selling shares,. ...
    (uk.legal)