[Gravity] Signature crashing Gravity

Clicking the signature tab in Global Options causes Gravity to
crash. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.

  • Re: Windows Explorer crashes in XP-Pro/SP2
    ... The crash occurs every second time I ... >> thousands of other people can get a fix for this. ... >> they are all too busy trying to bury the problems in what they have ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Odd Word behavior with Safari
    ... Save your document (Word may crash, and if it does, you do not want to ... Like I said, they won't fix it, so we need to work out how to live with it. ... Every application puts different information on the clipboard. ... way Word freezes. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: [git pull] sparseirq / irq updates for v2.6.29
    ... i think this should finally fix ... Subject: sparseirq: work around __weak alias bug ... fix boot crash if the kernel is built with certain GCC versions ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • [ANNOUNCE] GNUmed 0.2.8.1 released
    ... FIX: failure on PG server version checking on MacOSX ... crash on MacOSX after clicking OK in Snellen config dialog ... do not crash on not being able to write to the config file ... Ubuntu,Windows and Mac packages will follow soon ...
    (comp.lang.python.announce)
  • Re: In word 2007 I can not do a SEND TO (not as an attachment)
    ... (You might also go into the Windows Event Viewer immediately following a crash to get the details of exactly what module is causing the crash.) ... If that doesn't result in a fix, the next thing I would try would be to create a new Windows User profile, and see if the new user has the same problem. ... "Art Nittskoff" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)