Dialog foible, self-healed
- From: tlvp <mPiOsUcB.EtLlLvEp@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 03:10:39 -0400
Some time ago I had reported that my Dialog installation had developed a
new tendency to stall, freeze, and crash when viewing an attached png, jpg,
or gif image file.
I got -- and never fully exploited -- advice, from Bernd and others, and
now, the problem having tired of bothering me, png, jpg, and gif files once
again consent to be viewed as easily as they did before the trouble began.
To what I may attribute this self-healing I do not know. Nothing I did,
certainly, for I did nothing (beyond simply use Dialog w/o attempting to
view any attached image files for a time).
Seemed worth reporting the above, as a sort of follow-up, fwiw.
And thanks to all whose advice, so freely offered, I never put to any use.
Cheers, -- tlvp (And may all *your* problems be self-healing ones :-) .)
Avant de repondre, jeter la poubelle, SVP.
- Prev by Date: Re: Fun with ambiguous ASCII characters
- Next by Date: Re: Dialog foible, self-healed
- Previous by thread: Fun with ambiguous ASCII characters (was: HTML (XHTML) in netnews)
- Next by thread: Re: Dialog foible, self-healed