Re: Where are these googlegroupers originating their posts?

Lawrence wrote:

But where do these posts come from that have
"JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums" in the Message-ID, yet no mention of
google in the Message-ID?

Thanks to all for the suggestions to improve my filters.

Apparently I failed to make my real question clear enough. How are these
people gaming/using/abusing google groups so that there is no mention of
"googlegroups" in the Message_ID?

GG has more than one interface choice.

(But) I haven't personally experimented with the options to see how the choices affect the headers.

Also google is (always) continuously tweaking and adjusting its code/behavior for 'unknown' reasons, presumably because they have gobs of coders and gazillions of lines of googlecode.

--
Mike Easter
.