Re: Can old UseNet threads be changed or added?
- From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 21:25:01 +0000 (UTC)
David Canzi <dmcanzi@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
John Doe <jdoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mike Yetto <myetto1 nycap.invalid> wrote:
John Doe <jdoe usenetlove.invalid> writes and having writ moves
"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk chinet.com> wrote:
Is the OP trying to reuse an old Message-ID to accomplish his
As you can tell by the original post... There is no nefarious
purpose. I'm not trying to do anything. I just asked a question.
Regardless of your reasons, I don't think it can be done without
being easily detected. Without you reasons be stated or
obviously benign the predominant assumption will most likely be
that they aren't.
But I did state my reason as "mainly curious".
Hi! I'd like to know if there's a way to build a giant mirror
in orbit that can concentrate enough sunlight onto the earth's
surface to incinerate Washington DC.
E. S. Blofeld
- Prev by Date: Re: Dialog Quoting GG posts
- Next by Date: Re: [XNEWS 2009.05.01] Queuing Problems
- Previous by thread: Re: Can old UseNet threads be changed or added?
- Next by thread: Re: Can old UseNet threads be changed or added?