Re: [OT] Dictator's Handbook
- From: Dan C <youmustbejoking@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 25 Jan 2012 04:42:21 GMT
On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 08:09:55 -0500, Mike Yetto wrote:
Richard M Tater <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes and having writ
Apologies as this is off-topic
Why would anyone accept an apology for something that is about to be
done? Why not just avoid doing whatever it is that needs an apology
rather than make a lame excuse and proceed with the infraction?
Damn good question(s). I don't get it either.
Apology not accepted.
Mike "terribly sorry, but I'm going to shoot you now" Yetto
Damn fine idea.
"Ubuntu" -- an African word, meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".
"Bother!" said Pooh, as Rabbit pushed him off the speeding train.
Usenet Improvement Project: http://twovoyagers.com/improve-usenet.org/
Thanks, Obama: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/politica/thanks.jpg
- Prev by Date: Re: Q.: Dialog and X-Face display ... ?
- Next by Date: Re: Q.: Dialog and X-Face display ... ?
- Previous by thread: Re: [OT] Dictator's Handbook
- Next by thread: Q.: Dialog and X-Face display ... ?