Re: Extremely frustrated looking for newsreader software, please help...

frag <news4@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

In article <Xns9DE6AF9A4C070chuck@xxxxxxxxx>, chuck@xxxxxxx says...

Really? bullshit. Explain this post if you're *not* trolling:

Is it me or is Google Groups Message-ID search totally broken? It
doesn't find anything.

When did it work properly? GG is crap and always has been.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

  • Re: Open Letter From A DFW Officer...
    ... "Roger Wittenkind posing as a legitmate poster" ... Barry if you can quit TROLLING yourself maybe you will help this NG. ... your total bullshit about my life does not help this NG and is ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: Shut Down The War Machine
    ... > bullshit first... ... Which once again demonstrates that you are trolling - an honest person ... Hey whatever works, troll boy. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Adam H. Kerman trolling
    ... you post some bullshit about my trolling, ... dick as if you are too stupid and hypocritical to realize that you are a ...
    (rec.arts.tv)