Re: Extremely frustrated looking for newsreader software, please help...

frag <news4@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The quote is 4 lines long for 3 lines of text, TB always quotes an
empty line at the end of every followup.

(I think that's what this bug is?)

Ya and I posted the "cure" for that but... oh well...

--
dee

  • Re: Solaris 10 - routing problems?
    ... That sounds like a bug. ... Those don't look like error messages. ... That's a usage error (need NAT), ... ipf.conf is empty, there is no traffic blocking at all. ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: Index 1 is out of bounds
    ... Yes, that does look like a bug but, as Bruno said, I think that most ... The instance is initially empty (i.e.it reports 0 ... The code you quoted creates a new OrderedCollection (in the ...
    (comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin)
  • Re: Bug in Word 2002
    ... You expect an empty line between the two, ... not a terrible bug IMO, ... If you push Enter a second ... the cursor does advance to the next line. ...
  • Re: tip: bzip2/lzma now in tip:x86/setup-lzma
    ... Fix a bug in gen_initramfs_list.sh: in case of failure, ... indeed an empty output file behind, ... testing it with the problem .config, on the problem test-system. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: You are about to be redirected to a connection that is not secure
    ... Thanks for your followup. ... there was a bug with Asp.Net 1.0 that occurred with the js links generated ... for hrefs. ... do some further consultant. ...