Killing attribution lines and muffling >quoted lines.
- From: Jeff_Relf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 06:32:01 +0000 (UTC)
X.ZIP defines “ attribution lines ” as:
The first block of nonBlank/non>Quoted lines of a post,
followed buy a >quoted line or a “ <snip... ” line.
A blank line may come before the “ >quoted||<snip ” line.
In “ news:slrngv7mgm.882.pjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ”,
Pete Ross didn't do that ― his attribution lines were
followed by a “ <drivel> ” line, not a “ <snip... ” nor a >quoted line.
Besides, I can see everyline of any post, if I want.
As you know, for each block of >quoted lines,
I only see the last 3 ( excluding “ >quoted blank lines ” and such ).
- Prev by Date: Re: 40tude scoring and actions
- Next by Date: Re: [JR] Relf wastes time saying X.EXE is broken when he should be fixing it
- Previous by thread: Re: [JR] X.EXE borken again, not doing what Relf claims it does
- Next by thread: Re: [JR] Relf wastes time saying X.EXE is broken when he should be fixing it