Killing attribution lines and muffling >quoted lines.

X.ZIP defines “ attribution lines ” as:
The first block of nonBlank/non>Quoted lines of a post,
followed buy a >quoted line or a “ <snip... ” line.

A blank line may come before the “ >quoted||<snip ” line.

In “ news:slrngv7mgm.882.pjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ”,
Pete Ross didn't do that ― his attribution lines were
followed by a “ <drivel> ” line, not a “ <snip... ” nor a >quoted line.

Besides, I can see everyline of any post, if I want.

As you know, for each block of >quoted lines,
I only see the last 3 ( excluding “ >quoted blank lines ” and such ).
.