Re: [JR][OT] all headers, all the time
- From: »Q« <boxcars@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 16:56:06 -0600
On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 18:57:33 +0000
Peter J Ross <pjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In news.software.readers on Wed, 14 Jan 2009 02:24:01 -0600, »Q«
You want me ― a guy who spends all day reading headers ―
to believe [snip]
Saddest post ever. I wish I didn't believe it to be true.
Is it sadder than spending all day reading leafnode logs?
Roughly the same, I guess. But somebody's got to stop those punks from
getting away with it!
- Prev by Date: slrn quiet.. [was: [JR] The world is no longer 7 bit U.S.ASCII...]
- Next by Date: Re: [JR] Unlike newsreaders, X.EXE is chock-full of bugs which plague its user
- Previous by thread: Re: [JR][OT] all headers, all the time
- Next by thread: Re: [JR] Over-Quoting