Re: Each post in ThunderBird and Google Groups needs a link to its
- From: Mike Dee <mikedee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 19:57:07 +1100
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 23:12:32 -0800, sittingduck wrote:
Why would one want or need to go to the parent post?
I've been wondering about that, too. Maybe Jeff can explain *what* the
parent is for this post?
If you have an anal-retentive score file, you miss a lot of posts. "Get
Parent" will usually over-ride the score file, and let you see that you
Is this Thunderbird you are talking about here, sb?
- Prev by Date: Re: [JR][Dialog] Lost ability to download in some groups
- Next by Date: Re: Each post in ThunderBird and Google Groups needs a link to its
- Previous by thread: Re: [JR] WinMail, TBird and G.G. have no " Go to the parent Post " function.
- Next by thread: Re: Each post in ThunderBird and Google Groups needs a link to its