Re: [JR][Dialog] Lost ability to download in some groups

»Q« wrote:

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 18:48:15 -0600
Eggs Zachtly <re@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Who's the the idiot that said "Relfjuice" three times and brought the
putz back from the dark? It's been a nice, peaceful couple of years with
it gone.

I only said it once, but it was me, sorta. He posted before I did, but he
didn't seem to know what groups his posts were going to before I followed
up one of his.

Once he gets tired of being where people can see how wrong he is about
everything, he'll go again, and I won't make that mistake again.

He's still in the dark, though. His last trip here taught him about Q-and
B-encoding, so some good came of it for a while. Now he's abandoned the
RFCs, instead relying on Google Groups or Windows Mail to set standards
for him.

Speaking of non-standard encodings, W xigh vcds hvoh hkc asbhwcbg ct pswbu
wb hvs rofy rcb'h qoigs vwa hc dcgh o dwqhifs ct hvs qojs vs zwjsg wb.

That's the worst ROT26 I've ever seen...

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups -

  • Re: [JR][Dialog] Lost ability to download in some groups
    ... It's been a nice, peaceful couple of years ... He's still in the dark, ... instead relying on Google Groups or Windows Mail to ... pswbu wb hvs rofy rcb'h qoigs vwa hc dcgh o dwqhifs ct hvs qojs vs ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: Fish feeding
    ... home from work in the dark. ... the only way to not get spammed is to have a fake email address. ... posts remain in her usual "format" and she still signs her name to them ... the only reason she changes her name, and is what this poster is ...
    (rec.ponds)
  • Re: Microsofts dumb web interface
    ... The Search IS automatic on the Dark Side, which is the source of all the ... misdirected posts we were copping in here. ... The Mactopia Communities are actually a hell of a lot better than the ... if Microsoft is going to put a silly web interface on these ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office)
  • Re: Lamp work bead sets, for show and critique, not for sale
    ... lacking beady posts, ... I did sell 3 at an artists fair at Hio Art and Glass, ... my kiln - and some will probably break in the ... It's dark here. ...
    (rec.crafts.beads)