Re: [SLRN] SLRN or Knode which is .....

In news.software.readers on Tue, 06 Jan 2009 15:20:46 -0600, John F.
Morse <xanadu.bbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Don't worry about Knode, or what someone else is using. Knode happens to
be a good newsreader.

KNode has recently acquired a bug which has been squished and will not
be present in the next KNode release.

You'd seem less trollish if you acknowledged that fact.

--
PJR :-)
slrn newsreader v0.9.9p1: http://slrn.sourceforge.net/

  • Re: [SLRN] SLRN or Knode which is .....
    ... Morse wrote: ... KNode has recently acquired a bug which has been squished and will not ... You put out some opinion about a bug without any references to back it up. ... slrn newsreader v0.9.9p1: http://slrn.sourceforge.net/ ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: [OT] Broken threading (was RE: real_time.clock is not monotonic)
    ... all your posts break threading in my newsreader. ... Does knode support the In-Reply-To: ... I'll file a bug for knode. ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Re: Bug in struct.calcsize() ?
    ... the bug in my newsreader (knode) that allows these followups to be ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: [SLRN] SLRN or Knode which is .....
    ... Knode are simply one long Line, ... and if SLRN can't wrap properly the ... *NO* other newsreader not even ... just hit W and get on with life, ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: Format=flowed
    ... Just checked KNode settings and it set to 76. ... Does KNode count the two non-printing end-of-line characters (CRLF ... with the word wrap configuration changed from the default 76 ... decision on what is more important: a newsreader than can properly ...
    (news.software.readers)