Re: important

Dragomir Kollaric <Dragomir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:20081119194821.783@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

On 2008-11-16, zinatqoi@xxxxxxxxx hit the keyboard and
wrote:
On 16 Ù?Ù?Ù?Ù?بر, 16:29, zinat...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
if you wanted  to be a Muslim go to the nearest islamic
center in your

No I don't and I'll not.

Just wonder if you are shooting for the next "72 raisins
crackpot religion" kook award with your multiple posts or
is this just reserved for christian nutcases.

As for me, you get my vote.

But most likely you wouldn't even see this response,
people like you don't have the nerve to engage in a
serious discussion anyway. Because if you would here is my
question, when these nasty Cartoons came out of Europe
who of you Muslims did ever bother to find out if
the "creator" of them where "christian" or basically
anti religioues dudes, instead Muslims-Leaders used this
as a excuse for more violence against others of
different faiths. Whenever Muslims engage in violence
they show the true nature of their religion. Or just
like these hostage-takers. "Dafur" is another example.

No thanks no need for a religion like that.

Dragomir Kollaric

Both of you need to take this to email. If you can't then use
you killfile, I'm going to.

Top

  • Re: George Bush Is Becoming An Increasingly Dangerous
    ... The Life and Religion of Mohammed ... J.L. Menezes knew Islam up close: as a priest in India, ... priestly life to introducing that nation's tens of millions of Muslims to ... Jews and Christians -- and mixed them with base and lewd imaginings ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • Quest for peace
    ... she's an "apologist for Muslims". ... dialogue and understanding through her books and lectures. ... What kinds of questions about religion have you been posed here, ... Would you say that of all the major religions of the world, Islam is currently ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • Re: Sexual deviant: Elvis or Lennon?
    ... the editor of the Danish paper who initiated the cartoon contest supposedly had no inkling that images of Mohammed offend some Muslims. ... the violence, not a few extremists perverting it. ... In fact I DON'T think religion is the direct source of the violence, and - more - I have already said that the reactions are driven by more than mere religious outrage. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Violence, terror, and Islam
    ... In November 2002 Nigerian Muslims took to the street and at ... This is not meant to be a catalogue of violence committed around the ... those fellow Muslims who did not conform to their idea of Islam. ... " Let there be no compulsion in religion "[Sura Baqara. ...
    (alt.religion.islam)
  • Why We Critique Only Islam !
    ... Why We Critique Only Islam! ... Frequently we are facing one common accusation from the Islamists, ... Muslims and others the following questions: ... hundreds of societies bearing the name of only one religion and that is ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)