Re: Wierd Xnews bug(?)
- From: Bert Hyman <bert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 24 Sep 2008 18:54:16 GMT
xs11e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (XS11E) wrote in
chuckcar <chuck@xxxxxxx> wrote:
A further idea just occured to me: try subscribing to
uk.motorsports.formula1 on *your* server and opening it and see
what *your* button says. And before you ask, no this *isn't* some
wierd junk mail or marketing scheme.
Mine says, "us.motorsport.formula1", it appears you have jinxed my
copy of Xnews and I demand you immediately pay me a large sum of
money as compensation!
I don't know what group you guys are looking at.
None of the servers I have access to carry "uk.motorsport.formula1"
(or "uk.motorsports.formula1"), but they do carry
"uk.sport.motorsport.formula1", which is why Xnews abbreviates it as
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN | bert@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Making XNews filters persist?
- Next by Date: Re: Making XNews filters persist?
- Previous by thread: Re: Wierd Xnews bug(?)
- Next by thread: Re: Wierd Xnews bug(?)