Re: XNA redux

Bada bing Rom <-@xxxxxxxxx> bada bang:
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:34:08 +1000, Mike Dee wrote:
[...]
So, you don't know why you set it then, either?

Nope, (of course) I do know why I set it.

It's the *need* of anti-XNAers and XNA bigots to ask over and over.
It's the anti-XNAers and XNA bigots that raise the subject again,
rehash it, target XNAers, denigrate XNAers, bully XNAers, try to
convert XNAers, refuse to understand or accept different views,
reasons, principles, ethics and the rights of others. My own views on
XNA have somewhat changed with events and 'things' over time, become
more resolved in my choice and decision than before.

The need to repeat the question is related to the lack of an
answer.

Mike "wtf is your reason?" Yetto
--
Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitas.
- William of Ockham

  • Re: XNA redux
    ... Mike Yetto wrote: ... It's the anti-XNAers and XNA bigots that raise the subject ... again, rehash it, target XNAers, denigrate XNAers, bully XNAers, ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: XNA redux
    ... It's the *need* of anti-XNAers and XNA bigots to ask over and over. ... rehash it, target XNAers, denigrate XNAers, bully XNAers, try to ... What "different views do people refuse to understand or accept" since ...