Re: test (Was: wonder if it works)

On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 08:11:13 +1000, Troy Piggins wrote:

Nope. Didn't work. It posted a test post to a non-testing
newsgroup. It should have been posted to alt.test or similar.
And it didn't have test in the subject so people in this group
could filter it.

That's what he gets for using slrn. :-p

--
Ted S.
fedya at hughes dot net

  • RE: Firewall Configuration for SMTP
    ... if I create one filter allowing SMTP ... > Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... > This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: A news reader with the answer
    ... In my Microsoft Outlook Express newsreader you can killfile an ... incoming posts pane. ... Thunderbird newsreader has a message filter function under "tools" that can ... newsgroup universe free of said people. ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Re: CAN YOU ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION?
    ... and filter on any message headers by using regular expressions. ... the newsgroup article similar to how the freeware Xnews newsreader could ... I used to filter of all google groups posts but stopped ... doing it after so many ISPs stopped providing newsgroup servers, ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: FileWriter :: Change file wile the graph is running
    ... Nobody has assent that thore would maybe use this product. ... > extended quote from a non-MVP on the subject from this newsgroup in case ... > with this problem is to write a split graph filter. ...
  • RE: VBscript Error on SBS2k3
    ... I am working on the issue and it may cause some delay for your response. ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... you may want to contact Microsoft CSS directly. ... The filter settings are as follows: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)