Re: 40tude gone wonky

On 2008-06-26, Blinky the Shark <no.spam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Eggs Zachtly wrote:
salgud said:

[...]

I believe you have to send the fine to Blinky, but I won't swear to it.
This sort of thing hasn't happened in ages.

I do send half of all fines collected to a nonprofit. The Shark Research
Institute (I'm a sponsor), of course. :)

Sharks have a Research Institute? Into what? (Or would I prefer not to
know ...)

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

  • Re: 40tude gone wonky
    ... This sort of thing hasn't happened in ages. ... I do send half of all fines collected to a nonprofit. ... The Shark Research ... I'll volunteer a western British breakfast - laverbread ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: 40tude gone wonky
    ... I do send half of all fines collected to a nonprofit. ... The Shark Research ... Institute (I'm a sponsor), of course. ... I'll volunteer a western British breakfast - laverbread ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: 40tude gone wonky
    ... Whiskers wrote: ... This sort of thing hasn't happened in ages. ... I do send half of all fines collected to a nonprofit. ... The Shark Research ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: 40tude gone wonky
    ... The Shark Research ... Institute (I'm a sponsor), of course. ... I'll volunteer a western British breakfast - laverbread ... bacon but I'm sure you'll have some ideas about that. ...
    (news.software.readers)