- From: sushe505@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 03:44:26 -0800 (PST)
Pleural mesothelioma is a cancer of the cells that make up the pleura
or lining around the outside of the lungs and inside of the ribs. The
only known cause of mesothelioma is previous exposure to asbestos
fibers, including chrysotile, amosite or crocidolite. This exposure is
likely to have happened twenty or more years before the mesothelioma
becomes evident, since it takes many years for the disease to
"incubate." It is the most common type of mesothelioma, accounting for
about 75% of all cases.
- Prev by Date: Re: Charley Reese says
- Next by Date: Ping Blinky
- Previous by thread: Is There An Active Xnews Forum? If Not I'll Create One!
- Next by thread: Ping Blinky