Re: Abuse of follow-up (was: Dialog, was Cross posting)

Shmuel
"Mike Easter"

If you are already familiar with all of the groups which are
potential groups for you to post, then you should post to the one
which you already know would be the best.

Often there is no such group. Consider a question about
implementations of a specific language on a specific operating
system, or a question involving both hardware and software aspects.

Let's don't talk in nebulous concepts. Give me the MID of the last
message which you created and crossposted and I'll see if I can give an
opinion about how it should have been properly posted to a single group.

--
Mike Easter

.