Re: Xnews Header information

XS11E <xs11e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:Xns99E684B6B12EDxs11emailinatorcom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

There are no beta versiona of Xnews available.

http://blinkynet.net/comp/xnewsrels.html

OMG, the shark's eyes blink on your banner. Most people would miss that
because it is so subtle. I did not miss it though, maybe too much time on
my hands, I dunno. Pretty kewl though Blinky. ;>)

--
~Ohmster | ohmster /a/t/ ohmster dot com
Put "messageforohmster" in message body

  • What was killing (dogging) my machine?
    ... I noticed just a little while ago that the screensaver on my Linux machine ... Maybe somebody in FTP dogging files? ... ohmster user logged in with gnome, ... Put "messageforohmster" in message body ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Outgoing SMTP AUTH
    ... aliased to ohmster ... (reason: 550 5.1.1 User unknown) ... In my client-info auth ... Put "messageforohmster" in message body ...
    (comp.mail.sendmail)
  • Re: (Graphic) perfomance
    ... Read" Is there really such a thing as a newsreader ... college kid that authored News Express abandoned it and now Xnews is what ... ~Ohmster | ohmster /a/t/ ohmster dot com ... Put "messageforohmster" in message body ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Anybody get spice to install on Linux?
    ... moved all docs to "doc-pak" and then ran checkinstall ... install the build dependencies. ... ~Ohmster | ohmster /a/t/ ohmster dot com ... Put "messageforohmster" in message body ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Is beowulf cool and should I setup a bunch of old PCs to try it out?
    ... software to make much use of parallel processing (either mulitple ... processors, multiple cores, or multiple computers) the code for the ... ohmster at ohmster dot com ... Put "messageforohmster" in message body ...
    (alt.os.linux)